Department Manager - Grand Rapids
Triad Service Center is looking to hire a Department Manager in our Corporate Branch in Grand Rapids at 4550 40th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512.This is a full-time position with a well-established company that is continuously growing. This person needs to have the ability to oversee the functioning and productivity of one of the many departments within our company.
The position would be Monday-Friday, Full Time, First shift position averaging 40hrs/week. Paid Weekly. Previous management experience preferred. This position can be placed in any of our departments within the company. Compensation negotiated based on experience.
- Oversee the daily operations and strategy within the department
- Ensure customer satisfaction through excellent customer service
- Presents themselves as a leader, including holding a professional image and promoting safety
- Motivates employees and encourages growth
- Assigns duties and responsibilities to employees
- Provide hands on mentor training
- Leads, directs, and coordinates employees within the department
- Fosters a productive working environment
- Any other duties as assigned
Our Department Managers Typically:
- Have a strong mechanical knowledge about parts/service
- Positive, customer focused attitude
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Are self-motivated and confident
- Posses strong interpersonal skills
- Have proficient knowledge with Computer Applications, for example -Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, Word and Excel
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and manage tasks to completion
- Understanding work flow and processes from any of three departments
- Work independently and collaboratively across departments
- Have strong problem solving skills
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account – Medical and Dependent Care
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance, and Voluntary Life Insurance Options
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability Benefits, Voluntary Long-Term Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays and Generous Paid Time Off Schedule
- Wellness Resources and More!
About Triad Service Center: Triad Service Center is a multi-state provider of parts, warranty, maintenance, and service for most makes and models of floor care equipment, and other commercial equipment. Established in 1977, we have 46 years of experience serving the industry. Triad is associated with Morrison Industries.
Morrison Industries is a family-oriented company that takes pride in the communication, attitude, and training opportunities provided to our employees. We offer great flexibility, quality of life, competitive benefits, career progression, and so much more. This company is family owned and offers over 70 years of service to our strong customer base.
Please visit our website www.triadservice.com to learn more about our company. Thank you for your consideration of this opportunity!