Employee Recruitment at Morrison
When you’re looking for a job, salary is critical, of course, but so is finding the right match for your skills and abilities. At Morrison our employee recruitment process is designed to match you to the right position.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career in material handling, look no further than Morrison. We’re a leading dealer for a range of material handling and industrial floor cleaning equipment. Plus we offer leasing options, rental equipment, service and parts. We’re always looking for outstanding people to join the Morrison family.
Come to Gearhead Careers
Gearhead Careers is the place to come for the latest on available jobs at Morrison. We handle employee recruitment for these Morrison companies:
- Morrison Industrial Equipment - a multi-state dealer for forklifts, other material handling equipment, and industrial floor cleaning machines offering sales, service, rentals, and parts
- Cisco - dealer for Hawker Industrial Batteries, a major manufacturer of industrial batteries for material handling equipment
- Triad Service Center - a nationwide provider of parts, warranties, and services for floor care equipment
- Forklifts Michigan - western Michigan dealer for forklifts, other material handling equipment, and industrial floor cleaning machines offering sales, service, rentals, and parts
- Used Parts Depot (UPD) - guaranteed, quality used parts for forklifts and other material handling equipment
- Mor-Son Leasing - manages Morrison’s rental equipment inventory and logistics of all rentals. Also provides dynamic fleet management programs and leasing options
- Mor-Value Parts (MVP) - global supplier of aftermarket, wholesale replacement parts for industrial sweepers, scrubbers, and personnel/burden carriers
- Quantum Lift Inc. - southeastern Michigan dealer for forklifts, other material handling equipment, and industrial floor cleaning machines offering sales, service, rentals, and parts
Our employee recruitment process
At Gearhead Careers and the Morrison companies we represent, we use a straight-forward recruitment process.
When you see a position that interests you. Fill out an application (online on our website, www.gearheadcareers.com).
Once you apply, either through a job posting or our website, we review your application and then reach out to candidates.
A recruiting professional will contact you for a phone screen. This conversation will focus on getting to know you and helping you understand the company and opportunity better. We will tell you about our Tools for Techs program as well as the benefits we offer our employees.
Our evaluation includes a personality assessment, a mechanical assessment, and a critical thinking assessment. There may be more specific evaluations as well, depending on the position. Results are reviewed by the hiring team along with your application.
The hiring manager will reach out to schedule a face-to-face interview in the branch you apply with.
Background check/reference check
These will be done according to the requirements of the job.
We’ll put what we’re offering in writing for you to respond to. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have about the offer before you accept it.
Once you accept the offer and pass the drug test, we will familiarize you with the organization and begin training you through job shadowing, e-learnings, and sometimes formal classroom training.
Join the Morrison family
Morrison is a leader in the material handling industry. We’re a team-oriented company that offers the best in benefits and training. We offer all the benefits you want, plus the kind of work culture where people stay 35+ years and still come back to visit work friends and customers.
Visit Gearhead Careers to explore our great Morrison companies and view job openings. Apply today and start the process of joining our family.