Management Trainee - MIE Elkhart
Morrison Industrial Equipment is looking to fill the position of an Administrative Clerk within our parts and service department at our Elkhart, IN branch located at 2988 Paul Dr, Elkhart, IN 46514.
Full time, Monday-Friday first shift position, 40hrs/week. Hourly, Paid Weekly - $18 -$19 an hour.
The ideal employee must have strong customer service skills, with mechanical knowledge and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. This position would require a valid, good standing driver’s license. As well as pre-employment drug screen, physical exam, and a background check for any position within the company.
Our Administrative Clerks Typically:
- Are good listeners and communicators
- Have strong Computer skills, intermediate level, including but not limited to Microsoft Office 365 including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Have a high sense of urgency
- Capable of making decisions
- Have strong mechanical knowledge
- Interested in advancement
- Open Service Work Orders
- Monitoring Open Work Orders
- Reviewing and Approving Work Orders
- Respond to Phone Calls and Email Management
- Proactively Contacting Customers to Provide Repair Status of Units
- Answering phones and Assisting Customers
- Assisting with Rental Inquiries, Quotations and, Help set-up and Deliveries
- Working with Customers to fulfil Orders
- Vendor Communication
- Compiling, Maintaining, and Updating Company Records
Our Competitive Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account – Medical and Dependent Care
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance, and Voluntary Life Insurance Options
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability Benefits, Voluntary Long-Term Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays and Generous Paid Time Off Schedule
- Wellness Resources and More!
About Morrison Industrial Equipment:
Morrison Industrial is a family-oriented company that takes pride in the communication, attitude, and training opportunities provided to our employees. We offer great flexibility, work/life balance, competitive benefits, career progression, and so much more. This company is family owned and offers over 70 years of service to our strong customer base. We are a leading material handling equipment dealer offering a wide variety of products including LP, diesel, and electric forklifts of all sizes; scissor and boom lifts; floor cleaning equipment and much more!
Check us out at Morrison Industrial Equipment