Field Service Technician - MIE Brighton
Morrison Industrial Equipment is looking for Full Time Field Service Technicians in our Brighton location located at 1183 S Old US Highway 23 Brighton, MI 48116. A Field Service Technician travels locally to customers, using a company van, to complete needed repairs on a wide variety of products with an emphasis on forklifts. This position would require a valid, good standing driver’s license. As well as pre-employment drug screen, physical exam, and a background check for any position within the company. This team member works Monday-Friday, first shift hours, and works 40 hours a week with opportunity for overtime.
Our Service Technicians Typically:
- Have Good Customer Relations Skills with Clear and Concise Language Skills
- Enjoy being part of a Team, but can Work Independently
- Utilize Technology such as a Laptop or Tablet
- Have a Valid Driver’s License in Good Standing
- Have a Strong Mechanical Aptitude and Abilities
- Ability to lift 50 pounds due to Lift and Move Functions
- Diagnose and Repair Equipment Breakdowns
- Communicating Effectively any Needed Repairs with Customers
- Complete Work Orders in a Timely Manner
- Coordinate with Parts and Service Department Daily
- Keep Work Van Clean and Stocked with Necessary Supplies
- Comply with all Safety Procedures within Morrison’s guidelines
- Consistently and Reliably attend Shift Ready to Work when Scheduled
- Perform any Other Duties as Assigned
We train people that have been working in the industry and who are new to it. Once hired, technicians will automatically be enrolled into our training program. The program and trainings are completely paid for and offer Classroom training, hands-on/job shadow training, E-Learning, and mentoring.
No tools, no problem! Our “Tools for Technicians” program provides all the tools you need upon onboarding. It’s an 18-month program and when completed the tools are property of the tech! Throughout the training we offer multiple opportunities to gain certifications and put money in your pocket that can be used for more/new tools.
Our Field Service Technicians / Mechanics Enjoy These Benefits:
- Health Care with 24-hour free access to WebDr
- Dental, Vision and Company Paid Life Insurances
- 401K with Match
- Paid time off
- And most of our Service Technicians take their vans Home Nightly
About Morrison Industrial Equipment:
Morrison Industrial is a family-oriented company that takes pride in the communication, attitude, and training opportunities provided to our employees. We offer great flexibility, work/life balance, competitive benefits, career progression, and so much more. This company is family owned and offers over 65 years of service to our strong customer base. We are a leading material handling equipment dealer offering a wide variety of products including LP, diesel, and electric forklifts of all sizes; scissor and boom lifts; floor cleaning equipment and much more!
Check us out at Morrison Industrial Equipment