Sales Representative - Warren
Quantum Lift is hiring highly driven, self –motivated outside sales representative for our fast-paced industry. The purpose of this sales position is to plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or territories. This person will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction for products and service. This position is great for confident, independent, self-starters who want to make a lot of money with uncapped commission opportunities.
Experience can be helpful, but we are open to the ideas and insights that a “fresh set of eyes” can bring to our company. As long as you possess basic knowledge of selling techniques, time management, organizational skills, a positive outlook and winning personality, you have the potential to become a vital part of our organization.
The job requirements are:
- To meet and exceed sales goals as established by the management.
- Generate new leads through various prospecting activities including cold calls, canvassing, and customer referrals as well as maintain the existing customer base.
- Maintain accurate records and activity reports and submit them as required.
- Possess strong communication, people and customer service skills, work independently and multi-task.
- Prepare and develop sales proposals/contracts, present sales proposals/contracts, negotiate and close deals, follow up on sales activity, ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Work well with many personalities; interact with internal teams to ensure efficient, exceptional customer service that exceeds expectations.
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job including, but not limited to, the ability to walk/travel door to door for considerable distances in all types of weather.
You must have a good driving record, valid driver’s license, a dependable vehicle, and the ability to pass a background check/drug screen.
This position offers a base pay, car allowance, and commissions, as well as 401k, medical, & dental benefits available after probationary period. If you are competitive, resilient, hardworking and eager to learn, this is the job for you.