Service Dispatcher - Kentwood
Triad Service Center is looking to hire a Service Dispatcher in our Grand Rapids location at 4550 40th St SE, Kentwood, MI 49512. Triad Service Center has a zero-tolerance drug policy for safety-sensitive reasons. This position would require a pre-employment drug screen.
While we value experience, it is not required. We will train if you are willing to learn!
All Training is PAID. Monday-Friday, Full-Time, First Shift. Paid Weekly. Salary range is $15 - $20 an hour.
- Scheduling and Dispatching of Service Technicians
- Provide Technician Support
- Resolution of Customer Questions and Concerns
- Provide Information for Invoices
- Are Adaptable in Many Different Situations
- Provide Effective and Accurate Communication to Technician, Customers, and Parts Department
Our Service Dispatcher Typically:
- Highly effective Communication Skills
- Can multi-task when needed, in order to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Be engaging, active and organized
- Motivated, Highly Driven
- Work independently while enjoying the benefits of being a member of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Email, and Internet-based applications
Full Time Employees Enjoy These Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account – Medical and Dependent Care
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance, and Voluntary Life Insurance Options
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability Benefits, Voluntary Long-Term Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays and Generous Paid Time Off Schedule
- Wellness Resources and More!
Find out more: www.triadservice.com