Commercial Door and Dock Technician - Warren
Quantum Lift Inc. is a family-oriented company that takes pride in the communication, attitude, and training opportunities provided to our employees. We offer great flexibility, work/life balance, competitive benefits, career progression, and so much more. This company is associated with Morrison Industries and continues to lead the material handling equipment dealer industry.
Check us out at Quantum Lift
Quantum is looking for Full Time Service Technicians in our Warren, MI location. This team member works Monday-Friday, first shift hours, and working 40 hours a week with opportunity for overtime. The job is responsible for providing on-site client installation, repairs, and maintenance of ALL brands of Sectional doors, Rolling Doors, Entry Doors. We service all docks, Mechanical, Hydraulic, Air Powered and Edge of Dock Plates.
- We train people that have been working in the industry and who are new to it. Once hired, technicians will automatically be enrolled into our training program. The program and trainings are completely paid for and offer Classroom training, hands-on/job shadow training, E-Learning, and mentoring.
- No tools, no problem! Our “Tools for Technicians” program provides all the tools you need upon onboarding. It’s an 18-month program and when completed the tools are property of the tech! Throughout the training we offer multiple opportunities to gain certifications and put money in your pocket that can be used for more/new tools.
You must complete and clear a drug screen, MVR reports, and a background check. You must have a valid Driver’s license and a clean driving record
Our Service Technicians Typically:
- Have Good Customer Relations Skills with Clear and Concise Language Skills
- Enjoy being part of a Team, but can Work Independently
- Utilize Technology such as a Laptop of Tablet
- Have a Valid Driver's License in Good Standing
- Have a Strong Mechanical Aptitude and Abilities
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds due to Lift and Move Functions
- Diagnose and Repair Equipment Breakdowns
- Communicating Effectively any Needed Repairs with Customers
- Complete Work Orders in a Timely Manner
- Coordinate with Parts and Service Department Daily
- Keep Work Van Clean and Stocked with necessary Supplies
- Comply with all Safety Procedures within Quantum's guidelines
- Consistently and Reliably attend Shift Ready to Work when Scheduled
- Perform any Other Duties as Assigned
Our Competitive Fulltime Benefit Package Includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account – Medical and Dependent Care
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance & Voluntary Life Insurance Options
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability Benefits & Voluntary Long-Term Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Wellness Resources and More!