Field Service Technician / Mechanic - Grand Rapids
Monday through Friday work, first shift - family-owned company, competitive pay
Morrison Industrial Equipment, a leader in the material handling industry is looking for Full Time Service Technicians in our Grand Rapids, MI location. We are looking for both the experienced mechanic as well as the “Technician in Training”. We provide opportunities for both candidates and All Training is PAID. M-F, first shift.
Our Field Service Technicians / Mechanics Enjoy These Benefits:
- Health Care with 24-hour free access to WebDr
- Dental, Vision, and Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401K with a match
- Paid time off
- And, most of our Service Technicians take their vans Home Nightly
Our Service Technicians Typically:
- Have Good Customer Relations Skills
- Enjoy being part of a Team, but can Work Independently
- Can Utilize Technology such as a Laptop or Tablet
- Have a Valid Driver’s License in Good Standing
- Have a Strong Mechanical Aptitude and Abilities
A strong mechanical aptitude and a desire to learn are needed for the tech in training. We have a "Tools for Techs" program for those interested in this opportunity too!
About the Company: Morrison Industrial Equipment, a family-owned business, provides nearly 70 years of service to our strong customer base. We are a leading material handling equipment dealer, offering a wide variety of products including LP, diesel, and electric forklifts of all sizes; scissor and boom lifts; floor cleaning equipment and much more!
Check us out at www.morrison-ind.com