Parts Specialist - Procurement Assistant - Grand Rapids
Morrison Industrial Equipment is currently accepting applications for an Assistant Parts Clerk/Manager Trainee for their Grand Rapids, MI location. This person should be well organized, self-motivated, and helps to be somewhat mechanically inclined. This is a high-demand fast-paced position that requires a high level of detail and a desire to take care of customers. The right candidate will be able to be exposed to multiple positions in the company, develop their career, and work alongside different departments to get a general feel for the culture.
Training is PAID. M-F, first shift. Paid Weekly.
Our Employees Enjoy These Benefits:
- Health Care with 24-hour free access to WebDr
- Dental, Vision, and Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401K with Automatic Company Sponsored Deposit
- Receive and Process Incoming Parts
- Field Customers and Technicians' phone calls
- Receive Invoice Information into Electronic Maintenance Systems
- Partake in Inventory Management
- Generate Purchase Sourcing and Ordering in Computer System
- Effectively Look up and Utilize Part Manuals and Diagrams for Customers
- Participate in all Company Training Programs
- Mechanical Aptitude
- General Computer Skills and Knowledge (Microsoft Outlook)
- Possess Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Desire to Learn
About the Company: Morrison Industrial Equipment, a family-owned business, provides over 65 years of service to our strong customer base. We are a leading material handling equipment dealer, offering a wide variety of products including LP, diesel, and electric forklifts of all sizes; scissor and boom lifts; floor cleaning equipment, and much more!
Please visit our website www.morrison-ind.com and find us on Facebook to learn more about our company. Thank you for your consideration of this opportunity!