Field Service Technician/Industrial Mechanic - MIE Kalamazoo
Morrison Industrial Equipment is a family-oriented company that takes pride in the communication, attitude, and training opportunities provided to our employees. We offer great flexibility, quality of life, competitive benefits, career progression, and so much more. This company is family owned and offers over 65 years of service to our strong customer base. We are a leading material handling equipment dealer offering a wide variety of products including LP, diesel, and electric forklifts of all sizes; scissor and boom lifts; floor cleaning equipment and much more!
Check us out at Morrison Industrial Equipment
Morrison Is looking for Full Time Service Technicians in our Kalamazoo, MI location. This position would utilize a company vehicle regionally and therefore requires a valid, good standing driver’s license. This team member works Monday-Friday, first shift hours, and working 40 hours a week with opportunity for overtime. The job is responsible for providing on-site client installation, repairs, and maintenance of their equipment.
The position would be primarily Monday-Friday, averaging 40 hours a week. Vehicle, laptop, cell phone Reimbursement, PAID TRAINING provided.
Our Service Technicians Typically:
- Have Administrative, Technical, and Professional skills
- Have a Valid Driver’s License in Good Standing
- Have a Strong Mechanical Aptitude and Abilities
- Enjoy being part of a Team, but can Work Independently
- Can Utilize Technology such as a laptop or Tablet
- Meet the Productivity and Efficiency Demands of our Customers
- Require both Heavy Lifting and Physical Flexibility
- Have Good Customer Relations Skills
You must complete and clear a drug screen, MVR reports, and a background check. You must have a valid Driver’s license and a clean driving record.
We train people that have been working in the industry and who are new to it. Once hired, technicians will automatically be enrolled into our training program. The program and trainings are completely paid for and offer Classroom training, hands-on/job shadow training, E-Learning, and mentoring.
No tools, no problem! Our “Tools for Technicians” program provides all the tools you need upon onboarding. It’s an 18-month program and when completed the tools are property of the tech! Throughout the training we offer multiple opportunities to gain certifications and put money in your pocket that can be used for more/new tools.
Strong mechanical skills and a personal drive to learn and improve your skills and grow within. The forklift service technician position is an excellent opportunity if have completed training in an automotive or diesel-powered equipment technical school or program.
Enjoy a competitive benefit package as all our employees do:
- Full Medical Coverage including free access, (NO CO-PAY) to MD live!
- Flex Spending Plan
- Delta Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and additional paid time off
- 401K, with Company sponsored deposit regardless of employee contribution
- Company-paid Life Insurance with low cost guaranteed additional coverage