Customer Service and Sales Representative - Quantum Lift Inc
Sales job description
Quantum Lift Inc. is a family-oriented company that provides over 20 years of service to our strong customer base. We take pride in the communication, attitude, and training opportunities provided to our employees. We offer great flexibility, quality of life, competitive benefits, career progression, and so much more. This company is associated with Morrison Industries and continues to lead the material handling equipment dealer industry. We offer a wide variety of products including LP, diesel, and electric forklifts of all sizes; scissor and boom lifts; floor cleaning equipment and much more!
Quantum is hiring highly driven, self-motivated outside sales representative for our fast-paced industry. The purpose of this sales position is to plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or territories. The person will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction for products and service. This position is great for confident, independent, self-starters who want to make a lot of money with an uncapped commission opportunity.
Experience can be helpful, but we are open to the ideas and insights that a “fresh set of eyes” can bring to our company. Having basic Knowledge of selling techniques, time management, organizational skills, a positive outlook, and winning personality you have the potential to become a vital part of our organization.
The Job Requirements are:
- To meet and exceed sales goals as established by the management
- Generate new leads through various prospecting activities including cold calls, canvassing, and customer referrals, as well as maintain the existing customer base
- Maintain accurate records and activity reports and submit them as required
- Possess strong communication, people, and customer service skills, work independently and multi-task
- Prepare and develop sales proposals/contracts, present sales proposals/contracts, negotiate and close deals, follow up on sales activity, ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Work well with many personalities; interact with internal teams to ensure efficient, exceptional customer service that exceeds expectations
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job including, but not limited to, the ability to walk/travel door to door for considerable distance in all types of weather
Representatives enjoy a competitive benefit package:
- Full Medical Coverage including free access (NO CO-PAY) to MD live!
- Flex Spending Plan
- Delta Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and additional paid time off
- 401K, with Company sponsored deposit regardless of employee contribution
- Company-paid Life Insurance with low cost guaranteed additional coverage
- Phone and Laptop provided
This position offers a base pay, car allowance, and commissions, benefits available after probationary period. If you are competitive, resilient, hardworking, and eager to learn, this is the job for you.
You must have a good driving record, valid driver's license, a dependable vehicle, and the ability to pass a background check/drug screen.
Compensation negotiated based on experience for year one.
**Following year one this becomes a full commission compensation program.
Thank you for your consideration of this opportunity!
We invite you to consider joining our team! Please visit our website Quantum Lift and find us on Facebook to learn more about our company.
What is Material Handling? Check out to learn more.
Job Type: Full-time