Warehouse/Front Office Associate - Central Parts
Morrison Industries is a family-oriented company that takes pride in the communication, attitude, and training opportunities provided to our employees. We offer great flexibility, work/life balance, competitive benefits, career progression, and so much more. This company is family owned and offers over 65 years of service to our strong customer base. We are a leading material handling equipment dealer offering a wide variety of products.
Central Parts is hiring a duel role for the position of a Front Office/Warehouse Associate. This opportunity will help you with growth and development in the overall company. In this full time position you will focus on quality assurance and parts/purchasing coordinating on the computer, along with picking and packing orders for shipment.
Monday-Friday, first shift hours, and working 40 hours a week with opportunity for overtime. This person would be averaging starting 15.00-17.00 an hour.
Other responsibilities include:
- Pulling orders
- Receiving stock
- Unloading trucks
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be good at matching numbers and following processes
- Monitoring and updating Goods Received Not Invoiced Reports
- Monitoring and updating Goods Delivered Not Invoiced Reports
- Acquiring vendor price files
- Assisting with returns
- Assisting with slow and dead inventory management
- Receive Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance and 401K
- Paid time off, Company Supplied Uniforms and much more..
If you enjoy a physical role, are looking for steady work and would like to be a part of a winning team, email your resume right away!
Check us out at www.morrison-ind.com