Mobile Tech Support - Triad Service Center
Triad Service Center is seeking an individual to assist remote service technicians with Android based tablet support as well as supplemental support in accounts receivables and data reporting within office setting.
The position would be primarily Monday-Friday, averaging 40 hours a week. 15-17 an hour.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Positive, Customer Focused Attitude
- Competency with Android based tablets
- Computer skills, intermediate level, including but not limited to Microsoft Office 365 including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Comfortable having interaction with customers discussing past due balances
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and manage tasks to completion
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be engaging, active and organized
- Work independently while enjoying the benefits of being a member of a team
- Ability to follow through with customers, technicians and team members
All employees enjoy a competitive benefits package featuring:
- Full Medical Coverage including free access, (NO CO-PAY) to MD live!
- Flex Spending Plan
- Delta Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and additional paid time off
- 401K, with Company sponsored deposit regardless of employee contribution
- Company-paid Life Insurance with low cost guaranteed additional coverage