Parts Manager - MIE Muskegon
Morrison Industrial Equipment is a family-oriented company that takes pride in the communication, attitude, and training opportunities provided to our employees. We offer great flexibility, work/life balance, competitive benefits, career progression, and so much more. This company is family owned and offers over 65 years of service to our strong customer base. We are a leading material handling equipment dealer offering a wide variety of products including LP, diesel, and electric forklifts of all sizes; scissor and boom lifts; floor cleaning equipment and much more!
Morrison is currently looking for a Manager to lead our Parts Department in the Muskegon, MI Branch. This position entails the ability to follow through with customers, technicians and team members on both service and sales information. Along with that, understanding workflow and process including daily necessary tasks such as reviewing and approving work orders, making outgoing calls, trouble-shooting and problem solving, as well as looking up and ordering parts and helping with customer quotes. With this position there is opportunity to grow within the company and provide for long term success.
The below job description is meant to provide a brief non-detailed description on what a Parts Manager may do on a daily base. Learning these duties accomplishes many things, with two being more important than others. The first is being a good communicator with the customer, branch team members, and corporate team members. Secondly, the Parts Manager should have a high sense of urgency and be focused on completion of their daily responsibilities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Motivated, Detail-Oriented, Highly Driven, Positive, and Customer Focused Attitude
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Work independently while enjoying the benefits of being a member of a team
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and manage tasks to completion
- Computer skills, intermediate level, including but not limited to Microsoft Office 365 including Outlook, Word and Excel.
Enjoy a competitive benefit package as all our employees do:
- Full Medical Coverage including free access, (NO CO-PAY) to MD live!
- Flex Spending Plan
- Delta Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and additional paid time off
- 401K, with Company sponsored deposit regardless of employee contribution
- Company-paid Life Insurance with low cost guaranteed additional coverage
Compensation negotiated based on experience, entry level persons with higher level education or equal experience are encouraged to apply including 1-2 years in a retail sales setting with management duties.
Check us out at Morrison Industrial Equipment Thank you for your consideration of this opportunity!