Sales/Customer Service Representative - MIE Elkhart
Morrison Industrial Equipment is currently seeking a Sales/Customer Service Representative to help with growing our business in our Elkhart branch territory. We are fortunate to work with a diverse and healthy group of Customers and invite you to join our team.
Please visit our website www.morrison-ind.com to learn more about our company.
The CSR will report to our Branch Manager with the following summarized responsibilities:
- Work with existing Customer base to help manage fleet(s) of industrial equipment
- Present features and benefits of parts and service
- Utilize and maintain our CRM to actively schedule calls within the territory (80-100/month) to best understand Customer needs and target potential accounts
- Assist in all areas of after-the-sale support - specifically Parts, Service, and Rental
- Participate in training opportunities as they are made available by our partner OEM’s
- Navigating NEW customer opportunities and converting customers from competitors.
Successful employees in our industry have the following characteristics that contribute to their success:
- Have a competitive and confident spirit
- Be engaging
- Actively listen and be prepared to ask questions
- Communicate well
- Keep moving
- Stay organized
- Follow a consultative sales process
This is a full-time position with benefits including a comprehensive health plan with dental, vision, and flex-spending options. We provide automatic enrollment in our 401k program and life insurance. A starting salary is to be negotiated based on experience and will transition to a draw-against-commission structure 12-months after start-date. Phone and laptop are provided by the company.
Compensation opportunities include:
- New and Used forklifts Leads
- New Customer Acquisition for Service, Parts
- Rental equipment
- Commodity Sale performance
Thank you for considering this opportunity – we look forward to meeting with you!