Field Service Technician - Morrison Industrial Equipment - Saginaw
Morrison Industrial Equipment, a leader in the material handling industry is looking for Full Time Service Technicians in our Saginaw, MI location. We are looking for both the experienced mechanic as well as the “Technician in Training”. We provide opportunities for both candidates and All Training is PAID. M-F, first shift.
Our Field Service Technicians / Mechanics Enjoy These Benefits:
- Health Care with 24 hour free access to WebDr
- Dental, Vision and Company Paid Life Insurances
- 401K with Automatic Company Sponsored Deposit
- Paid time off, Company Supplied Uniforms and much more..
- And, most of our Service Technicians take their vans Home Nightly
Our Service Technicians Typically:
- Have Good Customer Relations Skills
- Enjoy being part of a Team, but can Work Independently
- Are able to Utilize Technology such as a Laptop or Tablet
- Have a Valid Driver’s License in Good Standing
- Have a Strong Mechanical Aptitude and Abilities
A strong mechanical aptitude, and a desire to learn is needed for the tech in training. We have a "Tools for Techs" program for those interested in this opportunity too!
About the Company: Morrison Industrial Equipment, a family owned business, provides over 65 years of service to our strong customer base. We are a leading material handling equipment dealer, offering a wide variety of products including LP, diesel and electric forklifts of all sizes; scissor and boom lifts; floor cleaning equipment and much more!
Check us out at www.morrison-ind.com